Name That Tune - Virtual Trivia
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
HOW IT WORKS
The day of the event, the zoom link will be made available on this page. Companies can have anywhere from 1 to 10 people on their team. Please view the rules button above and the trivia tip sheet for more information.
How long will Trivia last?
- 7:00 pm - CLICK HERE to join the zoom broadcast
- Trivia Tip Sheet
- Trivia Answer Sheet Pins - This pin is specific to your company and team! Only one person should enter the pin per team. Please communicate with your company administrator on which pin to use and who will be the one in charge of your team's answer sheet.
Name That Tune Trivia will last approximately 2 hours.
Competition begins at 7:00 pm, check-in begins at 6:30 pm
CLICK HERE for Check-In Code (Active Wednesday, June 16 at 6:30 pm until 10 minutes after trivia begins)
Teams consist of up to 10 participants. Companies are allowed 2 open teams, however only the top team per company is included in the results and earns company points. Companies do not need to have 2 teams to maximize participation in Name That Tune Trivia. The top 3 teams in each division will receive medals.
All players must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns or retirees of companies registered for the Quad Cities Corporate Games.
Updated as of July 31, 2021
1. Rock Valley Physical Therapy - 16,268
2. City of Bettendorf - 11,765
3. MidAmerican Energy - 9,918
1. Quad City Bank & Trust - 14,286
2. Quad Cities Chamber / VQC - 10,254
3. American Bank & Trust, N.A. - 10,061