Virtual Cycling Tour Ride
Monday, July 19 - Friday, July 23, 2021
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Go for a 30-minute or longer bike ride on your favorite trail. In keeping with Cycling Tour Ride tradition, pick up a "to go" drink from your favorite brewery (optional, of course).
- CLICK HERE for check-in code (active July 19 at 8:00 am - July 23 at 9:00 pm).
- CLICK HERE to learn more about how to use the check in system.
Virtual Cycling Tour Ride check-in will be available Monday, July 19 at 8:00am - Friday, July 23 at 9:00pm
Participation is unlimited. Participants must check-in using the online check-in system to earn points.
All riders must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns or retirees of companies registered for the Quad Cities Corporate Games.
Updated as of July 31, 2021
1. Rock Valley Physical Therapy - 16,268
2. City of Bettendorf - 11,765
3. MidAmerican Energy - 9,918
1. Quad City Bank & Trust - 14,286
2. Quad Cities Chamber / VQC - 10,254
3. American Bank & Trust, N.A. - 10,061