Saturday, June 26, 2021
Schedules will be posted June 11, 2021 by 5:00 pm
301 W. 35th Street
Davenport, IA 52803
Participants check-in at 9:30 am
and games will begin at 10:00 am. Times and court assignments are only listed for the first set of games on each court. Subsequent games will then be assigned, in order, to the next available court. Teams should be ready to play at all times. If necessary, start times per division may be staggered.
How long will the tournament last?
Teams that continue to win should expect to play past 1:00 pm
Minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 8. Companies are permitted to one coed team.
All players must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns, or retirees of companies registered for the Quad Cities Corporate Games.
Updated as of July 31, 2021
1. Rock Valley Physical Therapy - 16,268
2. City of Bettendorf - 11,765
3. MidAmerican Energy - 9,918
1. Quad City Bank & Trust - 14,286
2. Quad Cities Chamber / VQC - 10,254
3. American Bank & Trust, N.A. - 10,061