Wednesday, July 28, 2021
Schedules will be posted July 16, 2021 by 5:00 pm
3300 5th Ave.
Moline, IL 61265
Check in by 5:30 pm. Rules meeting will begin at 5:30 pm, with games starting at 6:00 pm. Times and court assignments are only listed for the first set of games on each court. Subsequent games will then be assigned, in order, to the next available court. Teams should be ready to play at all times.
How long will the tournament last?
Teams that continue to win should expect to play past 8:00 pm
Teams consist of 2 participants. Companies are allowed 2 open teams.
All players must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns, or retirees of companies registered for the Quad Cities Corporate Games.
Please see attached rules for more information.
Updated as of July 31, 2021
1. Rock Valley Physical Therapy - 16,268
2. City of Bettendorf - 11,765
3. MidAmerican Energy - 9,918
1. Quad City Bank & Trust - 14,286
2. Quad Cities Chamber / VQC - 10,254
3. American Bank & Trust, N.A. - 10,061