Virtual Interval Class
Tuesday, June 29, 2021
This class will be held virtually. You may participate wherever you'd like. Social distancing guidelines apply.
The class will begin at 5:30 pm.
Virtual check-in will be available Tuesday, June 29 at 5:00 pm until 10 minutes after the class begins.
CLICK HERE to learn more about how to use the check in system.
Once you are checked in, you can access the class by CLICKING HERE
*Make sure you check-in through the Corporate Games Website to earn points for your company!
Participation is unlimited
All participants must be regular employees (full or part-time), interns or retirees of companies registered for the Quad Cities Corporate Games to earn company points.
Updated as of July 31, 2021
1. Rock Valley Physical Therapy - 16,268
2. City of Bettendorf - 11,765
3. MidAmerican Energy - 9,918
1. Quad City Bank & Trust - 14,286
2. Quad Cities Chamber / VQC - 10,254
3. American Bank & Trust, N.A. - 10,061